The Massage Works Promise
Who are we here at Massage Works? Simple question, simple answer! We are:
Ninety Minute Massage~ When you really need to work on a trouble area or injury and thoroughly unwind and relax. prices $120.00 – $150.00
- Tina Deane, owner of Massage Works has been practicing massage in Los Gatos since 2001. She has a passiono for helping people, especially to get relief from pain. She loves a challenge like when someone has been told they will just have to live with the pain. She is proud to offer a team of highly qualified massage therapists at Massage Works to help many people gain relief from pain and stress. As a true believer in the power of massage to heal the body and improve health her goal is to help as many clients as possible to use massage to feel and function their best not just as a pampering indulgence.
- Mikyo Martin, has been with Massage Works since 2010 she began her massage career in 2002, taking her natural gift of healing touch to the next level by attnding Healing Hands School of Massage in Sand Diego. Where she studied and was certified in many styles of massage, including Swedish, Deep Tissue, Shiatsu and Reflexology.
- Vince Langarica, if you want to be treated like a professional athlete, Vince is your therapist. Vince offers very effective deep tissue massage that is perfect if you have been injured or are training for an event. Vince is trained in a variety of modalities such as deep tissue, myofascial release, assisted stretching, active release and functional bodywork. He has a background in sports from playing football, basketball, etc. and he has coached and helped clients in training for their sports. His experience has ranged from helping hard core weekend athletes to college level players, high school football players and Professional MMA fighters to recover and perform their best.
- Massage Works offices are conveniently located in downtown Los Gatos near Los Gatos High School. We have an easily accessible parking lot at our office building.
- When you first come to see your therapist at Massage Works they will have you fill out a brief bit of paperwork then discuss what you would like to accomplish and any problem areas you have to address during your session so your therapist can customize the perfect massage therapy session just for you.
- If this is your first time getting a massage it is our goal to make you as comfortable as possible. You will be shown to your massage room where you will be given privacy to undress to your comfort level (usually bottom underwear are left on or can be taken off, it’s up to you)then you are under a sheet and blanket to insure your comfort and modesty. If you ever feel uncomfortable, cold or the massage pressure is not right for you do not hesitate to tell your therapist right away.
- Your therapist always strives to five the most effective session possible and they always provide a full 60 minutes or 90 minutes of hands on massage time. So please ensure you are punctual for your appointment.
for more information please visit our website! http://www.massageworkslg.com/