Hip Release Move
This stretch is really a movement and it’s kind of fun!
Hip Circles are like spinning a hula hoop and they really feel good and get the blood flowing. Good for digestion too quite helpful now that the holiday’s and extra goodies abound!
Standing Hip Circles (Kabandha)
- Loosens low back and hips
- Trims waist
- Strengthens abdominal muscles and back
- Stand with feet a little wider than hip width apart
- Bend knees slightly and place your hands on your hips
- Begin making circles with your hips (like your hips are a hula hoop), keeping your hips level with the floor
- Make 8-10 circles in one direction then 8-10 circles in the opposite direction